Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 7

We knew it had to happen. Final score Green Bay Packers 31, Cleveland Browns 3. I'd like to thank Aaron Rodger & Donald Driver for giving us a good game! As for the rest of the Pack GOOD GAME too.

Cleveland, I hope you were taking notes, just because you're the Browns doesn't mean you have to loose all the time, come on guys, find your groove. That could have been a much better game... You play for the NFL it doesn't matter which team, you are still in the NFL. Play like it! Bring your A game show a little spirit.

The Colts also proved little with their win over St. Louis today with a 42-6 win... Ouch. Vikings got handed by the Steelers, Go Big Ben!! Houston found a win over San Fran... I know some of you are crying over that game for sure. and for the last game I've followed up on today, San Diego trumped KC. Now back to my kids, enjoy the rest of the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment