Friday, October 23, 2009

Bring on the Browns


So I don't have much to say about this game. I'm not even that excited about it, it's the Browns. I can't find anything with Cleveland to become excited about. Green Bay is most certainly the better team. I am confident, barring no injuries, we'll come out on top.


That said, Welcome Back Ahman Green! I'm glad to see you come home. I hope all is well with your Daughters and you're ready to play. Who needs the Texans anyways? Like I've always said, once a Packer, always a Packer!
And now it's time for a break down... KIDDING!! But it is Friday and I have gotten in the habit of offering up a new drink for the weekend prep before Game Day. Today we have the Brown:
1 1/4 oz Bourbon
1 1/4 oz Dry Vermouth
2 Dashes of Orange Bitters
-Fill a mixing glass with ice
-Add the Bourbon, Dry Vermouth and the Bitters
-Shake it like it's hot
-Strain inot a rocks glass filled with ice
Enjoy the Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment