Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks Chicago!

Wow what a game!! What a season opener for us! Thank you Chicago for bringing a GOOD GAME to the field last night. I for one was on the edge of my seat going into the final 2 mins. Al Harris, Thank you for that interception! Boys you played a great game last night. I hope y'all were taking notes, though, remember we play them again in week 14. Enjoy your victory you certainly earned it in my book!



On another note... The Denver Bronco's took down the Cincinnati Bengals 12-7 in a game that came down to the final 2 minutes also. We took notes Cincinnati, we'll see you in 6 days.

Final look around the Packers Faithful Division, The Minnesota Vikings took home a win yesterday against the Cleveland Browns. The Browns scored first, giving me false hope, but in the end Favre & company pulled out a win of 34-20. I guess our old boy still has some steam left. We'll see him in week four, see how much he likes the other side of our line. Remember, Brett, Once a Packer, ALWAYS a Packer. When you go in the hall of fame it will be as a Green Bay Packer, not a Falcon, a Jet or a Viking.

No comments:

Post a Comment